Monday, May 12, 2014

A Teacher's Plan

I have a teacher in my school who is one of the most inspiring person I've ever met in this world. Let's name him Surendra  Bora for the sake of confidentiality. He also updated valuable life lessons on Facebook everyday. But one day he updated something which was so valuable that I had to share it to as many people as possible. His update was as follows:-
My plan for life.....
I'm 31 years old..... so as per my calculation I've only 29 years left on this planet.... so I want to enjoy each and every moment of my life.... I don't want to sleep more than my requirement.... because time is very less but there are plenty of things to do.... 
I've to learn a lot of new things..... so I can teach lots of new things to my students (current as well as future) 
I've to see many beautiful things around me..... so I can tell each of my student that how beautiful is the life.
I've to meet many beautiful and good people..... so I can teach my students that there is nothing more beautiful than making good relations.
I've to spend lots of time with my daughter so till I leave her on this planet she could be good, strong, self dependent as well as a very lovely and caring woman.
I've to spend some very beautiful moments of life with my sweet heart..... my wife.
I've to take care of my parents..... in their old age as lovingly as they did when I was a kid.
I've to inspire each and every person who come across me.
I've to........................................... the list is endless.
But most important I've to tell that god is perfect....... he can never be wrong and he really loves and cares for everyone.
So.....enjoy..... just log out from the online world and enjoy the real world around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment